About Us: Ability Beyond is a dynamic and innovative non-profit organization dedicated to our mission: to discover, build and celebrate the abilities in all people. As a part of our growing team, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to our success and collaborate with talented professionals who share a passion for excellence.
Position Overview: We are seeking a dedicated and organized Services Manager to join our NY leadership team. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient operation of our day programs and services out of our Chappaqua, NY location. Your responsibilities will include employee supervision, program oversight and planning, and other organizational compliance tasks.
Pay Rate: $70,000 - $75,000 / year
- Supervises 2 Day & Work Program Managers, and attends team meetings as necessary.
- Oversees the virtual day program and two onsite day programs (Sensory & ACCESS)
- Manages administrative oversight for the following: billing for 5 departmental cost centers, running quarterly fire drills, entering time and attendance for team.
- Provides oversight to both ACCESS and Sensory programs, approves staff time off, receives call outs, deals with supervisory issues, and addresses any concerns that arise within teams.
- Write all of the Staff Action Plans for ACCESS and Sensory programs. Approve Staff Action Plans that are submitted by supervised managers.
- Assists in showing prospective clients the day programs.
- Contacts all candidates sent from HR and sit in on all interviews with Program Managers.
- Serves as a Department of Public Health new hire trainer (bimonthly virtual trainings).
- Member of NY Incident Review Committee, acting as investigator as assigned.
- Must hold Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a human services related field.
- Requires 3 years of experience in education, counseling, rehabilitation related field.
- Supervisory experience and strong communication skills also required.
- Financial management and technological skills preferred.
Why work for Ability Beyond?
- Competitive benefits package, including a PTO as well as medical/dental/vision coverage.
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Chance to contribute to a company with a strong mission and vision.
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
- Supportive and inclusive company culture!
Join us in making a difference in the lives of the people we serve each day. We look forward to reviewing your application!